Re: Fwd: Trouble with viewsvn diff views

Hi,

Le lundi 30 avril 2007 à 11:55 +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe a écrit :
> [please CC me]
> Is this a bug? Problem is that it wasn't always so.

It seems to be a bug with the viewvc version used on svn.gnome.org. The
only difference between epiphany and firefox apart from the different UA
strieng is that epiphany doesn't send an "Accept-Language:" header by
default. And in fact, if I delete that header, I get the same error in
firefox (need to clean cache first).
Please file a bug for this on bugzilla (component: website,
svn.gnome.org).

Regards,
	Christian