Re: GNOME Roadmap - Information Request for epiphany

Hi Benjamin,

Op woensdag 25-04-2007 om 19:11 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Benjamin
Gramlich:
> I think that we should replicate the firefox web developer toolbar.

First: please don't get me wrong, when a web developer toolbar would
become available as an epiphany extension I'd be among the first to use
it.

However, being a web developer myself, I see Firefox more as my "web
development platform" and Epiphany as my web browser for everything
else. Let's face it: web developers are not Epiphany's primary audience.

The ideas I am hoping to solicit in this thread are about (Gnome-y) core
functionality the average end user will actually benefit from! The web
developer toolbar doesn't fit that description in my humble opinion.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen