Re: New Extensions - Tabs on Treeview

Love the idea! Especially given large screens these days and all the
sites that waste horizontal space, plus when reading things online all
the content is downwards!
Then again, in terms of actual real estate space on the screen, this
will take more space, just think area is width*height (not that anybody
could forget).