Re: Matching email program?

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 06:49 -0700, Ryan M. Williams wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm switching from using Firefox to using Epiphany and wondered if there
> is an email program out there which matches Epiphany's design goals to
> switch from Thunderbird?

I wouldn't know whether to characterize it as matching Epiphany's design
goals, but Balsa is an email client designed for Gnome.  Considerably
lighter than Evolution (which, of course, does more than just email).

http://balsa.gnome.org/

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions