Re: Linky-style extension in Python

Frederic Peters wrote:
Adam Hooper wrote:

Actually I saw a python-xpcom package in edgy ;-)
Wow! Thanks for letting me know. I'll try to get support into Epiphany
within the week :).

I just remembered this; I would love to get pyxpcom support in
Epiphany, just ask and I'll do whatever I can (I have lots of Python
experience, developing bindings and extensions as well as some
exposure to Epiphany source code).

Regards,
        Frederic