Flash Player 9 Beta 2 (d78) makes Epiphany crash on close

Hi all.

Just a quickie - I'm trying out Flash Player 9 Beta 2 (d78) on my Debian Etch,
and while the plug-in appears to work OK with Firefox, Epiphany often crashes
when I close it. The installation of the plug-in seems OK (as
http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ shows the animation with the correct
version number) and videos on YouTube work OK too, but when I close Epiphany,
I frequently get a 'The Application "epiphany-browser" has quit unexpectedly.'
error message. Also, "ps aux | grep -i Epiphany" sometimes shows epiphany still
running even after it has been closed down.

I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that submitting a bug report will not help, as
the plugin is closed-source and my system has been compiled without debugging
symbols.

Any suggestions? Thanks, Jaime