Shortcut to delete an entry from history

New user here, hello list people!

As I type in Epiphany address bar, my Smart Bookmarks appears and also any URLs that I visited and that match what I'm typing.

Sometime I want to remove one of these URLs. When I was using Firefox, I could select the target URL using DOWN/UP keys and then SHIFT+DEL keys to suppress it. Now with Ephy I can't find any shortcut to do this. I have to open the History with CTRL+H, look for the URL, select it and DEL. Browsal harassment!

Is there a shortcut? If not, how can I ask for this feature? Thank you.

Jonathan