Re: What means this failure??

På Wed, May 03, 2006 at 08:18:44PM -0400, Beartooth skrev:
> Startup failed because of the following error:
> Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-ew4gLGoRks: Connection refused
>
> What does it mean, and what can I do about it??

It means Epiphany couldn't connect to the dbus session bus. Make sure you
start a dbus session bus when logging in. Usually your distribution takes
care of this. If you start X using .xinitrc, make sure you have something
like this in that file:

  exec dbus-launch ssh-agent gnome-session

Hope this helps.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

don't let the world bring you down :: experience the warmth       -- incubus