Re: announcing 2 plug-ins: tabs-close and tabs-right

På Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 06:44:37PM +0100, Gergely Nagy skrev:
> [Epiphany Extension]
> Name=Tabs to Right
> Description=Moves the browser tabs to the right side of the window. Also,
>             tabs can be closed by middleclicking.

Tabs don't close on middle click with this extension, so that line can be
omitted...

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

sugar sugar :: you couldn't taste it :: in my throat         -- heather nova