Suggestion for default toolbar settings

Currently if I freshly install epiphany I get a two toolbars

* Toolbar 1
Back | Forward | Stop | Reload | Home | History | Bookmarks | Smaller |
Larger | GNOME Foot for progress

* Toolbar 2
Web Adress | Go

Two toolbars by default is using up a large piece of precious screen
real estate. Furthermore many of the functions of the first toolbar are
hardly used and simply can confuse first time users. My proposal is to
have just one toolbar just like firefox.

I.e.
Back | Forward | Stop | Reload | Web Address | Go | GNOME Foot for
progress

What do you all think about this? In my opinion it fits with the GNOME
philosophy to keep things simple.

Jaap