Interview Request- Certification Magazine

To Whom It May Concern:

Certification Magazine seeks interview to briefly discuss why Epiphany is regarded one of the best open source Web browsers in its market. I would like to learn what the appeal is to its users, why users may prefer it to proprietary Web browsers, what makes it exceptional compared to other open source Web browsers, etc. Do you have any source suggestions?

This article is slotted for our Open Source community on Certification Magazine’s Web site, www.certmag.com. The article will highlight the top players in the open-source Web browser market and show the pros of each browser comparatively.

My deadline for this article is March 8, so I would like to complete the interview as soon as possible. The interview may be conducted over the phone or via e-mail. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me by phone or via e-mail.

Sincerely,

Cari

Cari McLean

Associate Editor

MediaTec Publishing, Inc.

   Chief Learning Officer magazine

   Workforce Performance Solutions magazine

   Certification Magazine

312.828.2800, Ext. 21

cmclean clomedia com