Re: logitech back/foward buttons not working

På Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 04:09:20PM -0800, Alan skrev:
> Hey all.  I tried out the latest version of epi (well, previous to the
> just announced version today that is) and the only thing that seems to
> not work nicely compared to firefox is the back/forward buttons in my
> logitech mx700 mouse don't seem to work.

I think opening a bug report about this is the best way to have this fixed.
Could you also try 'xev' to find out which key/mouse events are sent when
you click these buttons. A lot of keycodes should work, but I cannot test
this myself:

| src/ephy-window.c:      { XF86XK_Back,          0, "NavigationBack",       TRUE  },
| src/ephy-window.c:      { XF86XK_Forward,       0, "NavigationForward",    TRUE  },

Maybe your mouse buttons trigger other key events.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm the girl :: i'm the girl :: you know me                  -- heather nova