Re: Epiphany won't load anymore ?

Hi William,

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, William Case wrote:

I clicked on the Java Console and the Favicon extensions in Tools => Extensions to add them to epiphany. I then closed epiphany normally.

Is there some way to undo the extension selections in a configuration
file in order to get Epiphany loaded?  If so, how and where?

You can edit the list of enabled extensions with gconf-editor, under the key /apps/epiphany/general/active_extensions.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778