Re: CC license viewer inclusion in epiphany-extensions

On 7/31/06, Jaime Frutos Morales <acidborg gmail com> wrote:
A few days ago I sent a new extension to Bugzilla called "Creative
Commons license viewer" [1] and I wonder whether it could be included
in the next epiphany-extension release or not. It has received good
comments and it has Creative Commons approval [2]. It would also
contribute to Gnome-CC integration [3].

I've not tried any of them (yet), but looking at the screenshot for the corresponding Firefox extension [1] it seems to display icons for type of license too (in this case BY/requires attribution). I think that would be a nice feature to add, as it makes it easier to see what kind of license at a glance, for those interested. Just a thought.

[1] http://wiki.creativecommons.org/MozCC

-- Stoffe

--
Kristoffer Lundén