Re: Remove throbber?

On Sa, 2006-01-28 at 10:30 -0200, Evandro Fernandes Giovanini wrote:
> I'd like to suggest two alternatives to improve Epiphany in this area:
>
> a) remove the throbber (my personal pick);
> b) move it to the statusbar. Maybe in the right corner, right next to
> the progress bar.

This has also been bothering me for a while, because in many Gtk themes
this is the one thing that can not be themed properly.

It should also be addressed in both, Nautilus and Epiphany.

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam2 ad debain dod org | knipknap ad jabber dod org |