Re: Where I can find the source for dbus-glib-1

http://dbus.freedesktop.org/releases/dbus-0.60.tar.gz
or in the CVS
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/GettingInvolved#CVS

On 1/9/06, ying lcs <yinglcs2 yahoo com> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to build epiphany myself, it said my
dbus-glib is not update to date. Can you please tell
me where I can find the source of the 'dbus-glib'.
I try this site
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libs/dbus-glib-1,
but it said it is currently out of service.

Thanks for any help.

checking for DBUS... Requested 'dbus-glib-1 >= 0.35'
but version of dbus-glib is 0.33
configure: error: Package requirements (dbus-glib-1 >=
0.35) were not met:

Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable if you