Re: SVG and fonts

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 07:44:40PM +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
>Hi Magnus,
>
>On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Magnus Therning wrote:
>
>>And finally, how do I get text in SVG images to show in epiphany?
>
>If you're using a version built against gecko 1.8 (such as ff 1.5) then
>SVG images should be shown automatically. Otherwise, you can install
>librsvg which offers a mozilla plugin to display them.

Sorry for not being clear enough. The SVG images are partially shown, I
get all the lines and stuff, but no text (as if no fonts can be found).

/M

magnus therning org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

If you can explain how you do something, then you're very very bad at
it.
     -- John Hopfield