1.8, cookies and www.novell.com

Strange thing I just noticed with Epiphany 1.8.4.1.. If my "accept
cookies" settings is anything other than "Never accept", accessing any
page on www.novell.com (including the front page) goes into an endless
HTTP 302 redirect loop.

I verified this with the GUI settings dialog, and via trying various
valus for about:config network.cookie.cookieBehavior manually.

Firefox 1.5 does not suffer from this problem - all cookie settings
work.

Can anyone else repeat this? My normal setting for cookies would be
"accept only from sites you visit".

I'm using epiphany-1.8.4.1-1.1.fc4.nr from nrpms.net, which depends on
mozilla, mozilla-1.7.12-1.5.2 from FC4 updates.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi   <oa iki fi>    http://www.fishpool.org