Re: Some humble ideas

> Hi Peter,
>
> Well, let's imagine I have a bookmark category called "Tutorials" that is shown
> on the bookmark bar. Then I create a new one called "Tutorials->Programming",
> in the Bookmarks menu it will show nested in the Tutorials category, but it won't
> show inside the Tutorials item of the bookmark bar: well, I'd like to have it
> doing this, as now I can't get that (in fact, if I tick "Show on bookmark bar",
> it will show as a new button called "Programming", and not inside "Tutorials").
>
> Have I been clear enough? Sometimes I've some difficulty explaining things in
> English :-/
>
> Bye
> Federico

Hi Federico,

That it explains it well. What you're asking for will be done
automatically in the next release of Epiphany (to happen within the next
month or two).

Note that in the next release we have changed the way we construct
hierarchies. The old "->" notation has been removed. We now
automatically detect "subtopic" relationships and construct your menus
appropriately. If you're interested, you can read how the next release
of Epiphany will build hierarchical menus at:
  http://home.exetel.com.au/harvey/epiphany/bookmark/

Thanks for the response,
Peter.