Some humble ideas

Hi
Thank you all for bringing us this great browser.

If it is possible, there are some little improvements I'd
like to see in future Epiphany versions:

 - a "stronger" single-window mode: now some non-resized links
   still open in new windows, I'd really love to have them
   open in a new tab, instead
 - the possibility to have multi-level menus on the bookmark bar
 - the possibility to choose the text editor for viewing the
   HTML source
 - a "typeahead" find feature to search in the page by starting
   typing without pressing Ctrl+F

Ehr... it should be enough :-P

Maybe some (or most, or even all) of this is already in the Roadmap,
but I didn't find it (to be honest, I did not even search to much)

BTW, keep up the great work :-)

--
Federico "Fredp" Pelloni

E-mail: federico pelloni gmail com