Re: Fwd: what is the reason for not making epiphany the default browser?

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 10:28 +1100, Peter Harvey wrote:
> Personally I don't agree with using Alt+D. But some good points were
> made on the nautilus lise about why Windows uses it:
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2005-August/msg00214.html

Well, I'm not really for or against it, just saying it has to be taken
into account for anyone planning to change the default browser... you
can put it in the README file, or have a tooltip pop up when someone
tries to use it, whatever...

Lee