Re: Making Epiphany default browser.

On 12/13/06, Thomas McMahon <thmcmahon gmail com> wrote:
Hi Epiphany Devs,

I'm sorry if this isn't really suitable for this list. I'm trying to figure
out how to make Epiphany the default browser for my distro (Ubuntu Edgy) and
can't seem to find out how anywhere. Normally there is an annoying popup
with web browsers asking about this sort of thing. I was wondering if there
was some option in the preferences that I didn't see. Or does this not
exist?

System->Preferences->Preferred Applications, and select Epiphany as
the default browser.

Anyhow, I'd like to complement you on the rest of your work. Epiphany is a
great browser.

Thank you for using epiphany!

Thanks,

Thomas McMahon