Re: url input box behavior change

If I'm not wrong:

lib/widgets/ephy-location-entry.c
lib/ephy-completion-model.c
src/ephy-location-action.c
src/ephy-completion-action.c

As a general guide, every function is called as the file where it's defined.
ephy_something_do will be found in ephy-something.c

You are welcome to join us on IRC (irc.gimp.org, #epiphany) between
(more or less) 3 p.m. and 10 p.m. UTC.
Of course you can also look for help here in the list. You are welcome
to join permanently to it.

See ya

On 12/7/06, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes <cerdiogenes yahoo com br> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 00:15 -0500, Diego Escalante wrote:
> Thanks for the comments Carlos,
>
> Sadly that's a GTK+ bug and we can't do much about it.
>
> You are welcome to send any other comment or suggestion to make
> Epiphany better. :).

Can you point me to the code in epiphany where the url input box handler
is implemented and if possible explaim how this interact with the box
that appear after you start to type something.

Best regards,
Carlos.

--
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes <cerdiogenes yahoo com br>

http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/