Re: sidebar

2006-12-06 klockan 21:17 skrev Allan:
> I switched from Firefox (too slow and always crashing) to Epiphany and I
> think it's excellent (fast and doesn't crash)!
> Just one question: I installed the sidebar extension, but how can I put
> items such as my bookmarks into it?

This is not yet implemented (yet). Currently, the sidebar extension can only
be used for sidebars such as the Python sidebar [1]. The problem is known,
but so far noone has implemented this feature. Patches are welcome :)

  mvrgr, Wouter

[1] http://www.edgewall.org/python-sidebar/
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

if you really want to live :: why not try and make yourself       -- incubus