Re: third party extensions list

Hi Michael,

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Michael V. De Palatis wrote:

This raises a good point. Maybe this list would be better if it were just on the wiki so that anyone could add the links in that way?

Yes, I agree.

The only reason I didn't do this from the beginning is because I thought that in the future it would be nice to have some site that actually serves as a central repository for extensions (in some sense similar to the page for Firefox extensions). But maybe in the meantime I should just convert this entirely to a wiki page?

You're not the first to come up with this idea :)

The reason we don't have such a repository yet simply is that no one has written the code.

I hope the NewStuffManager introduced by the deskbar-applet guys can kickstart a central extensions repository. (Raphael?)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778