Re: third party extensions list

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 10:01:21PM +0200, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Michael V. De Palatis wrote:
>
> > good to have something like this more "official," perhaps even part of
> > the Epiphany website.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Please feel free to put your information on a Wiki page under
> http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany. You need to have a Wiki account but you
> can create one in seconds.

This raises a good point. Maybe this list would be better if it were
just on the wiki so that anyone could add the links in that way?

The only reason I didn't do this from the beginning is because I
thought that in the future it would be nice to have some site that
actually serves as a central repository for extensions (in some sense
similar to the page for Firefox extensions). But maybe in the meantime
I should just convert this entirely to a wiki page?

> Here's a simple one Wouter and me created a little while ago:
> http://uwstopia.nl/blog/2006/01/my-fonts-are-better-than-yours

Thanks for pointing me to this. It has been added.

Mike

(p.s., sorry for the sending twice, Reinout, but I accidentally
replied to you instead of to the list.)