Re: i18n of an epiphany python extension

Hi Magnus,

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Magnus Therning wrote:

     gtk.glade.bindtextdomain('epilicious', '/usr/share/locale')

Hard coding the path to the locale directory is dangerous, the translations may end up in other directories. I don't know how reliable it is but when I do

gtk.glade.bindtextdomain('epilicious')
'/usr/share/locale'

you see that the default path is returned by Python. That would probably offer more flexibility.

You may try looking at the source of other Python based GNOME modules for inspiration. Pessulus or deskbar-applet comes to mind.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778