Re: Default font sizes are very small

Kristoffer Lundén wrote:
I'm not sure if it's points or pixels, but like I said, 12 seems to conform to normal size when changing it in Epiphany, if I compare to how it renders in Firefox. 10 (the default) seems to be the correct size for fixed width. It's tha same on several different computers with very different specs, with old and most recent Epiphanys alike.

So are you just saying that the default should be 12 point instead of 10 point (assuming the default truely is 10)? I'd agree with that.