bookmark sharing

Hi,

I've read in the announcements of gnome 2.12:

--------------------------------------
Web Browser

GNOME's "Epiphany" web browser is based on Mozilla yet integrates
fully with the GNOME desktop environment. Improvements in 2.12
include:
[...]
- Bookmarks can be easily shared over the network.

How can I setup such a bookmark sharing? I've searched already in the
menus, in the preferences and bookmarks dialogs and in the
documentation, but unfortunately I didn't find an option or somehting
like that...

Best regards,
Christian