Moving tabs (was: [Fwd: Epiphany and Epiphany-extensions 1.8.0])

Hello Robin,

Op ma, 05-09-2005 te 09:28 -0500, schreef Robin Cook:
> Humm the tabs menu function to move tabs between windows does not seem
> to be working for me.   Is there something besides activating the
> extension that needs to be done now?

This feature has been temporarily disabled because of a bug in the
embedded Mozilla widget (I can't find back the bug number right now).
We're sorry for the inconvenience but there's not much we can do about
it at this point.

If you have any further feedback or questions, don't hesitate to post!

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen