Re: Open links in a tabs (Epiphany)

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Kristoffer Lundén wrote:

whatever modifier it is on the keyboard. But, if you like me *never
ever* want to open in new window, then a simple setting is much
better.

I really don't remember the details, but if I remember correctly, in the early days of epiphany it was decided against such a setting because it would prevent some websites from working correctly.

Maybe someone who cares enough will have time to dig through the list archives and bugzilla...

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778