epiphany and tabs

I love epiphany but there is one thing that drives me crazy about it!
When I click on a link it opens an entirely new window. I know middle
click opens in tabs, but is there a way to incorporate an option to open
all windows in tabs? Galeon does this and I know epiphany was somewhat
based on galeon. Would there be any interest in incorporating such a
feature or in an extension? I'm really frustrated and don't know what
else to do, I don't wanna go back to galeon. ;[ Thanks for your time.

Damian