Re: two browsers about to be deleted and excluded

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, Peter Korn wrote:

 We would like nothing better than to produce a perfectly accessible
 browser, but we do need feedback from the a11y community to get there.

I understand from our accessibility engineers in Beijing that most, but not all, of the Mozilla accessibility patches in our branch have made it back to CVS. I'm sorry, I don't have a final percentage, or list of them. Part of the issue is that we branched a while ago (1.7), and so a number of the patches need significant re-work.

Thanks for the info, Peter, I'll pass it along.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778