Re: manipulate form's fields

Hi,

Le dimanche 26 juin 2005 �2:19 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes a �it :
> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to write a epiphany extension with python and i would like to
> interact with form input fields.
> I have added a menu entry into
> <popup name="EphyInputPopup" action="PopupAction"> .
>
> In the callback, i would like to get (and set) text from the field from
> where the menu was called.
>
> Any idea about this?

That's a bit complicated, you'll need to do some C++ programming.

You can get the nsIDOMEvent* out of the EphyEmbedEvent, then get the
event target from it, QI it to nsIDOMHTMLInputElement* or so, and do the
deed.

If you need more details, try looking at Epiphany or Epiphany Extensions
mozilla interaction code, or drop by on #epiphany :)

Regards,
	Christian