Re: VDQ : bookmarks

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:22:37 +0200, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

[....]
> Having said that, the bookmarks importer of Epiphany 1.4 and newer
> (IIRC) will try to preserve the folder structure in imported bookmarks.
> Also, the next stable Epiphany release will most likely include Peter
> Harvey's hierarchical bookmarks menu, which automagically generates
> submenus based on bookmark topics.

So -- as I had guessed -- part of my trouble is running an outdated
release, which I can't seem to upgrade because my OS (FC1) is itself out
of date. Help cometh : I expect installation media for FC4 to arrive any
day now, and will (I hope) gradually upgrade all my machines to that.

I presume Epiphany still comes as part of a normal Fedora distribution;
anyone happen to know what version FC4 ships with??

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC 1-3, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2; Privoxy 3.0.3;