Re: pyphany and strange caching

On Sun, 2005-07-24 at 16:55 +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I have a rather strange problem. Using pyphany to try to create an
> Epiphany extension I have problems getting Epiphany to run the code
> that's actually in the files in the filesystem.
>
> For development purposes I use links from
> /usr/lib/epiphany-1.6/extensions (root is required to write there) to my
> home dir.

BTW, you can put your .py and .xml files in
~/.gnome2/epiphany/extensions/ This saves altering the system /usr/lib
directories. I also believe instead of the .py file, you can create a
dir of the name of your extension, and it will load the __init__.py file
inside. This would save you from having to alter the /usr/lib system
dirs.

Crispin