Python extensions

Epiphany now supports Python extensions!

It only took a few days of intense collaboration between Christian,
Crispin, and me, using previous code (and helpful hints on IRC) from
Jean-François.

If you use Epiphany from CVS, installation should be painless. Download
the pyphany module from GNOME CVS and check the README's instructions.
Sample extensions are provided.

I think everybody agrees that the absolute *coolest* outcome from our
hard work is the new Python Console extension (written in Python).
You're given an EphyWindow and an EphyShell, and you can play around all
you want.

What's left to do? Well, a lot of the bindings aren't complete. Also, I
think it'd be awesome if "help(window)" worked from within the console,
but I don't know how possible that is.

A fair amount of documentation for the C API is available[1]. There is
also an extensions-writing HOWTO[2] (though since you don't need to
compile Python extensions you don't have to worry about a build
framework). Also of great educational value is the action of opening up
the Python Console and playing around with the "dir" function.

[1]
http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/documentation/reference/index.html
[2]
http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/documentation/extensions/index.html