Re: [Fwd: Epiphany, I love it!]

Ah, I can live with this :)  Thanks for the workaround.  A few well-chosen topics, and, voila!

Thanks again,
Mark Taber
DBA, Infrastructure and Architecture
State of California
Department of Finance

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 22:06 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
Hello Mark,

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Mark Taber wrote:

> subtle usability that makes it tops in my book.  The only feature I
> miss?  Being able to open a group of bookmarks at once.  I understand
> that the topic metaphor is different than the folder metaphor;
> however, every morning I open the same set of links in a given topic
> (and this for multiple 'topics').

Maybe it's a bit of a workaround, but try adding a few topics to your
bookmarks toolbar. You will notice that each topic menu has an 'Open in
tabs' item.

Another approach is to open the Bookmarks editor, select a topic, Select
all (Ctrl+A), Open in New Tabs (Shift+Ctrl+O).

regards,