multiple profiles support?

Hi everyone,

while not running a full gnome environment, I ended up running
epiphany as I find it very clean, robust and it is more reponsivive
(UI-wise) than firefox or konqueror on my old celeron 600.

I'm only stuck with one limitation:  my wife and I have both a gamil
account. I would like ot be able to have both account opened at the
same time. Gmail does not provide a solution so running two epiphany
under different profiles wouldbe best (it would also provide separate
history, favorites, ...).

A workaround would be sudoing and running as a different user but that
would be a pain for files ownership managemeny.

So, is there some undocumented way to have multiple profiles with epiphany?

Thanks in advance,
Pierre