More DOM events from gtkmozembed

I'm writing an extension of image toolbar; just another implementation
of firefox image toolbar.

The firefox one is implemented with mouse event in javascript.
And I think it is a cool way. But epiphany does not emit such a signal
while gtkmozembed provide number of dom events. I did write some lines
of codes emitting signals from inside of ephy-embed (and its mozilla
backend). Just works well.

epiphany-imagebar (is the name) is almost reaching out there.

Now, I have a question; is that acceptable emitting more DOM signals
from epiphany, for this extension and other things in the long run?
As the epiphany design rule is simple and light, I have a little doubt
more signals can be denied for lightweight.

If not denied, I can write some other extensions soon.

ps.
chpe told me how to get DOM document from embed with C++ code,
not through epiphany. That can be another approach but a little far
from GNOME, I think.