Re: adding downloads to recent documents list

hi Michael,

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, Michael Gratton wrote:

Because that seems to be the way it works at the moment - the
application causing the file to be opened is responsible for adding it
to the list.

I do not know if this is the intended (or correct) behaviour, but that
is how it appears to work in Gnome 2.10.

Well, you may be right. It sounds strange to me, but I didn't design it... :)

Ah, there it is! I had a look but must have been searching for "recent
documents" instead. Cheers, I will see if a newer egg-recent fixes the
problem in comment 9.

Keep us posted, and thanks for your interest in fixing this.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen