Re: adding downloads to recent documents list

On 8/9/05, Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> wrote:
> > It would find very handy if Epiphany added such files to the "Recent
> > Documents" list so I do not need to go hunting for that file again in
> > my downloads folder.
>
> Why do you think Epiphany, instead of the helper app, has the
> responsibility to add downloaded+opened files to the recent files list?

I agree with Michael here, sort of.  If Epiphany added every
downloaded file to the recent files list, opened or otherwise, that
would be a really useful feature that would show off Gnome
integration.  Does this violate the guidelines for the recent files
list somehow?  Seems to me like it would be a great feature for
Epiphany by default, and not just as an optional extension.

Cheers,
-Ryan Thiessen-