4 requested features

Hi,

First of all, thank you for the simplicity of the web browser. For this
reason, it's a fast application. I like ephiphany very much, but I think that
it need some extras:

1) Can you put "view the source" in the right-button of mouse menu in the
page. Perhaps some people use it frequently.

2) Secondly, when we have more tabs, it's not easy to go to the first or to de
last. Can you put something in the menu of Tabs?.

3) Perhaps, it were good to have a displaying menu for an specific tab (ala
Galeon or ala firefox). When you click with right-button of the mouse into
some tab, a menu appears:

"Close tab"
"Separate tab"

It could be useful for lazy people who not wants to go to Tab menu. And
perhaps do the webbrowser more faster to use.

The ideal were that the tab menu and the "page menu" (right click on the
current page) were editable, as toolbar is. Surely, it need more code to
implement, but I think that the result were very interesting. More people use
epiphany for the simplicity of editing toolbar and the possibility of having
more than one.

4) Finally, I think thet "Close all except this tab" could be in the Tab menu.

With all my hopes,
Xan.

PS: A desktop user.