Re: Patch h6 bugs

On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 21:10 +0200, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The last few days I've run Pete's patched epiphany 1.4.0.
> Unfortunately it's not completely stable for me yet. Sometimes it
> crashes when adding bookmarks and it reproducably crashes when
> removing the last item from a toolbar. Here are a couple of
> backtraces:

Thanks Reinout, I'll look into it a bit later (other things in like are
keeping me busy atm). Stability is very important to me so I will fix
this.

What was the last item on the toolbar, and how did you it? Using the
'Remove' entry from the context menu, or drag-and-drop back to the
toolbar editor?

Peter.