Re: Bookmarks reworked

* Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org> [Sep 02, 2004 11:19]:
> > Finally (this is probably being insensitive but I have no other way to
> > express it):
> >       * If you are using a computer without a mouse can you use the
> >         toolbar at all with current Epiphany?

> Yeah gtk toolbars are key navigable, if something doesnt work then it's
> a bug.

I don't see the point of using a toolbar without a mouse.  It's like the
whole point of having a toolbar in the first place: alleviate the need
to use menus or key combinations.  Having a key navigable toolbar is
like selling books to book-burners - you just know they won't use them
for their intended purpose.
	nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::