Re: pleasetestme.patch (+3672 lines, -4778 lines)

On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 22:22 +0200, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Peter Harvey wrote:
>
> > automake before trying to build. The URL is:
> >  http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/pleasetestme.patch.bz2
>
> Is this completely different from the h7 patch? Or does it include h7
> plus some other stuff?
>
> regards,

Hi Reinout,

It includes h7 plus some recent toolbar changes I've made.

In h7 I had removed all references to the bookmarks bar. This created
usability problems, as how to add bookmarks/topics to the toolbar was
not easy to discover. This led me to writing new stuff for the toolbar,
which in turn led me to rewriting parts of the toolbar code (some
changes to the drag-drop behaviour of the toolbar, and making the
toolbar editor more 'extension friendly').

Regards,
Peter.