Re: manage certificates

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 14:36, Hervaen wrote:
> I use epiphany on fedora-core2
>
> I made a re-install on a pc and communicate with it in https, so I would like
> to change the certificate, it is impossible to find the file where I can
> remove this certificate

If you have the Certificates extension from Epiphany Extensions package
installed, you can access the certificates manager from Tools->Manage
Certificates. Alternatively, you can just type the url
chrome://pippki/content/certManager.xul in the location entry in
Epiphany, and proceed from there.

Regards,
	Christian