Re: Browser Bookmarks Menu (Gnome Applet) 0.2

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Nigel Tao wrote:

Even better:

http://bookmarkbridge.sourceforge.net/

Nice - but the question is: can we somehow build on this program's functionality and integrate it into GNOME?

It seems clear to me that "harvesting bookmarks" from various browsers should be something that's done automatically, and should not depend on the user running a separate utility.

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

   == Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==