Re: Finnish translation for the Epiphany manual

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 00:31, Pauli Virtanen wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that I've finished the Finnish translation of
> the Epiphany manual (being the first Gnome manual translated to
> Finnish), and had it QA'd. It corresponds to the version in HEAD branch
> in CVS. Those interested may have a look at it at
>
> 	http://www.hut.fi/~ptvirtan/epiphany-doc-fi-1.4.tar.gz
>
> The remaining question is, how should this be committed to CVS, i.e.,
> are there some special things to take into account? I have CVS access
> rights to the Gnome repository myself, but I thought it better to ask
> first for instructions. Of course, I won't object if someone else
> volunteers to add this.

Thanks for the translation.
I've committed this to HEAD. Since the manual is the same in HEAD and
gnome-2-8, should I also commit it to gnome-2-8, to have it in the next
1.4.x release?

You didn't include an .omf file, so I had to copy one from C.omf, which
isn't translated of course. You may want to correct that in cvs.

What was the purpose of the html-fi directory in your tarball?

Thanks,
	Christian