Re: Throbber in Ephy 1.4

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 14:29, Paul Vandenberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to be a pain, but I didn't get an answer last time. Can any of
> the Ephy devs tell me if a decision has been made about the throbber
> being removed for Ephy 1.4? I really like Ephy, but I really want the
> throbber to stay in or least make it optional as it was in 1.0.x.

Arent you stressing a bit too much on this ?;) We may even provide you
with a patch to reenable it if it's that important :)

Seriously, if we will make loading feedback changes for 1.4 they will be
globally thought changes, throbber is just one of the element in the
picture. Also I'll make sure they will be reviewed by usability team.
More than that, at this stage, I cant say.

Marco